Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Gifts

Here are just a few of the orders I did for people this year to give as gifts.
I hope everyone is enjoying their gifts.

These two little hats were done for my little cousins Emily and Katelyn.
I made a chocolate brown hat for each and then hand made some flowers to attach. I think they turned out pretty cute.

 These are some camo hats I made for a long time family friend. These were for her niece and nephew. I really love the addition of the orange...I think it is quite clever.

Last but not least is a camo hat and scarf set I made for a friend for her to give to her neice.
I really love how it turned out.

Thanks again to everyone for their orders! 
 Happy Holidays to everyone from Nerdy Gurl Creations.
Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment