Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nerdy Gurl Creations is born...

Saturday was my debut at my very first bazzar.
I made a few scarves, baby hats, scarf and hat sets and some jewlery.
I was VERY nervous about what I had made. I always get compliments on the items I make but I am a HUGE self doubter.
Well now I know they were just being honest with me and I owe you all a big "THANK YOU!"
I think I did pretty well, I sold a majority of my stuff and got a few orders for things.


Here is a picture of our table, my mom also made a few things.
Here are a few pictures of what I have left, that are available.
Baby boy and Baby girl hats...

A few pieces of jewelry...
Some earrings, a bracelet and necklace set...


This is my favorite bracelet. It has little magnetized Swarovski crystals you can swap out.
The current color is light blue.


This is my favorite bracelet. It has little magnetized Swarovski crystals you can swap out.
The current color is light blue.
These last are my favorites.
I am calling these my Infinity Scarves.
They are connected at the ends so you just wrap it over your head and around your neck.


If you are interested in any of my creations above you can contact me at nerdygurlcreations@gmail.com. I would be glad to give you prices and any information you may need. I am also open to taking orders for anything you see or maybe we can come up with something together.
I hope to be updating this blog on a regular basis with my Nerdy Gurl Creations! :)
Thank you! :) 

1 comment: